Need Help with Roland Jazz Chorus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Roland Jazz Chorus

I have an older Roland Jazz Chorus JC120, and it has recently starting making a very loud hideous noise for about 1-2 seconds when i flip it on. Any advice for this no nothing newb? please help oh amp gods! thanks.

Two questions: Does it still make the noise if you turn all the controls down before power up? After the moment of noise, does hte amp then work OK and sound good?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

thanks for replying, to answer your questions, yes it does still make the noise when all the controls are down and once its on it does work normal and sound fine.

Comment

Unless it wakes the neighbors or gets the club owner angry, I'd say live with it. A lot of amps make noises at power up/down, and to get rid of it in most cases is not a novice project.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

roland jazz chorus repairs

The front jacks to my roland jazz chorus have dropped into the chasis. How do I disassemble it to screw the jacks back into place?

Comment

Working...
          X