Sunn Red faced knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunn Red faced knobs

I need one, does anyone have one for sale??? I need one knob that is the 1-10 style
    Last edited by Kpage; 02-18-2008, 06:19 PM.

they come up on the bay every so often

Comment

Make note: Real Sunn knobs made by Rogan are numbered 0-10. Fender knobs like on the re-issues are 1-10. The same knobs were used by Music Man on their 70's amps and also by Gibson (and Epiphone?). Music man knobs have a different font for the numbers and Gibson knobs were usually grey. Early Sunn knobs did not have numbers, just a little triangular pointer.
      WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
      REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

Originally posted by loudthud View Post
        Make note: Real Sunn knobs made by Rogan are numbered 0-10. Fender knobs like on the re-issues are 1-10. The same knobs were used by Music Man on their 70's amps and also by Gibson (and Epiphone?). Music man knobs have a different font for the numbers and Gibson knobs were usually grey. Early Sunn knobs did not have numbers, just a little triangular pointer.
        my bad I meant 0-10 thanks

Comment

Sunn Red Knobs

I may have a Red knob I may part with. I have a few from a Gibson amp. I believe they are the same style. I will check them . I have a Sunn with a red knob on it.

Comment

Awesome

Originally posted by bobsamps View Post
            I may have a Red knob I may part with. I have a few from a Gibson amp. I believe they are the same style. I will check them . I have a Sunn with a red knob on it.
            If you can send me a pick of them I can tell you for sure, thanks so much

Comment

Well it may be a few days till I can get a pic of it. I may just post an ad on ebay one day. Just dont have time to do it.

Comment

Sunn red knobs

Well it may be a few days till I can get a pic of it. I may just post an ad on ebay one day. Just dont have time to do it.
                Thats cool, maybe you can give me a heads up when you list them..thanks

Comment

Sunn red faced knobs

if you still want to part with them let me know

Comment

Here is the ad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110259712437

Comment

Working...
                    X