Loop switching via relay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loop switching via relay

I wonder if anyone can point me to information on designing a relay switching circuit. I'm very familiar with the true bypass loops, A/B switching, stereo loops etc. that you can do with typical 3PDT or 4PDT switches. What I want to do is be able to have multiple loops, and the ability switch between them. For example, with three loops and three switches - pressing switch 1 activates loop 1 only, switch 2 activates loop 2, switch 3 activates loop 3. Only one loop is engaged at a time, there is no bypass. So you can go directly to any of the 3 loops. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Not a GEOFEX reader, I see.

Go read about the programmable effects switching systems at GEO. There are several there.
    Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Thanks R.G., yes I had seen that article before, forgotten where it was. There is only one programmable system discussed there that I can find? It looks like it will be more effort than I want to put into it, I think the Voodoo Labs Pedal Switcher/Commander combo is pretty much what I need and not too expensive.

Comment

How many do you need?

You didn't read ASMOP*?

*A Simple Matter Of Programming
        Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Working...
        X