American thread fillister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American thread fillister

I need 12 american thread (coarse?) nickel pole screws for a project and all I seem to be able to find are the metrics. I know that WD sells them but they have a $50 min. Anybody out there have 12 they could sell me? Shoot me a PM if you do. Thanks!
    -Stan
    ...just transferring wire from one spool to another
    Stan Hinesley Pickups
    FaceBook

Originally posted by Stan H View Post
    I need 12 american thread (coarse?) nickel pole screws for a project and all I seem to be able to find are the metrics. I know that WD sells them but they have a $50 min. Anybody out there have 12 they could sell me? Shoot me a PM if you do. Thanks!
    Stan,

Has anyone responded to your request? let me know.
    www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

I have a feeling that the $50 minimum is in order to get your discount (assuming you're set up that way). If you are, maybe you could just order the screws you need and pay the regular price.

Comment

Originally posted by GlennW View Post
        I have a feeling that the $50 minimum is in order to get your discount (assuming you're set up that way). If you are, maybe you could just order the screws you need and pay the regular price.
        Yes, that is the "dealer discount" minimum. The minimum is for regular customers is $20...12 screws are $4.50. No prob, I went ahead and ordered 5 bags to meet the minimum. I'll use them one day. Thanks everyone for your help!
        -Stan
        ...just transferring wire from one spool to another
        Stan Hinesley Pickups
        FaceBook

Comment

Working...
        X