Fender Power Jazz Bass Special wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Power Jazz Bass Special wiring

Does anybody know where I can find a wiring diagram for a Fender Power Jazz bass Special?

These are active 80's basses and I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere!

Thanks!

Jazz Bass wiring diagram

Did you find your wiring diagram yet? If not, I know where to get them and they're free free free.
    Hippybilly - Half Hippy/Half Hillbilly - The Best Of Both!

Comment

jazz bass wiring diagram

No. I did not get a response and yes I would like to get one. Thank you.

Comment

Jazz Bass wiring diagram

Go to fender.com, hit support, and then go to wiring diagrams and they have about every fender guitar made there, even the squires. I take well made cheap guitars and do a good set up on the necks and make sure the nut is cut right and sich, and then do various pickup and wiring on them and make a GOOD cheap guitar that people where I live can afford. It's amazing how much more having "Fender" on the headstock cost a person. I will say that the Fender Squire line has improved and they put good pickups in, and the quality of the components has increase a bunch. They're a good bang for the buck, but I can do strat copies pretty reasonable. I taught myself and am starting to get a small pile of luthier tools so doing set ups and what not are easier. I just can't get the hang of working on tube amps. I've started building my own effects pedals now from botique souped kits they sell on the internet. It's unreal the difference in sound between store boughten effects and the ones you can build or they sell them already made. Most run around $150-$200 and there is a heck of a difference. Also the same place sells kits to soup up or make better the existing pedals also. I have hot rodded an Epiphone Valve Jr from a BITMO kit form and that went pretty easy. There are serveral versions of kits for those amps now and the "big boys" have put out some really nice mods and tweaks. That's my next project. Hope this helps you and if you have trouble, email me at williamahall@centurytel.net, Hippybilly and I help you some more if I can. Makes me feel good when I can help somebody out.
        Hippybilly - Half Hippy/Half Hillbilly - The Best Of Both!

Comment

Fender pwoer jazz bass wiring diagram

Thanks but I already checked that site and e-mailed them (no response).

I am looking for an 1980's Fender Power Jazz bass Special. It has a weird built-in preamp.

Comment

Working...
          X