www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

Methinks it's time to starve the troll.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by dBe View Post
        Methinks it's time to starve the troll.

Dave
        Then stop posting on here.. why keep bumping it?

Comment

mick,

I was the first guy hired by the original owners to revive St. Blues, which turned into me doing sales, marketing, set up, shipping, etc. The first run in 9/05 was terrible and I took it back to "formula" in 1/06, found a new (the current) Korean manufacturer, spent time there training the factory in wiring, fretwork, bone nut making, etc. The Mississippi Bluesmaster and 61 South were my concepts and finished product. My mission was to create the best playing, best sounding guitar out there for under $1000.00. I left in May 2007. Glad you like 'em. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinT View Post
            As long as you don't call him Nick...everything will be just fine
            I did that once, on accident... I have spoken to him since then and all seems well now.....

Comment

cow mutilating....

Uh, Dave.......mutilated cows usually have their anus cored out, their eyeballs removed, and tongues and all their blood missing? What kinda burgers do you guys eat anyway? LOL :-)

Back to the "warranty" issue. I'm going to print up a stupid simple piece of paper and put it in every box that goes out, that says READ THIS NOW....
              You wouldn't believe some of the horrible things some customers have done to my pickups. One guy broke the coil start wire on a strat so he glopped about five pounds of epoxy on it trying to glue it together. I'm such a wussy I've never actually charged anyone the warranty voided repair fees, but I need to get the word out that I'm mad as hell and not gonna take this no' mo' ............
              http://www.SDpickups.com
              Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Back when I used to big into model airplanes, R/C and yes, R/C helicopters, too, there was a kit manufacturer that had it figured out. When you opened the box there was a hot pink piece of paper that had bright blue print that said the following (more or less):

"FOR YOU ROCKET SCIENTISTS THAT HAVE AN AVERSION TO READING PLANS, FOLLOW STEPS: blah, blah, blah; TO AVOID COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER"

Sometimes the direct approach is the best.

His kits were great, too. I wish I could remember his name.

Toodles,

Dave
                Last edited by dBe; 05-06-2008, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X