Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can I find a crate bv60 schematic (blue voodoo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I find a crate bv60 schematic (blue voodoo)

Hi there - I'm looking for the crate blue voodoo schematic, bv60, old blue ones with the gold emblem. Crate doesn't have the pdf versions of the them. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Thanks!

I don't know what each looks like, but I have both BV-60 and BV-60H

Spotting features:
    BV-60 has four speaker jacks, two for 4 ohm and two for 8 ohm. It has a single reverb control, and a bright switch between the mid an dhigh controls.

The BV-60H has two speaker jacks, spkr and ext spkr. There are two reverb controls and no bright switch.

I have the BV-60H on disc already, the BV-60 is on paper. It is all 11x17" so it is two scans per page on my little scanner. If you want either of these, send me an email with Crate BV-60 as the subject line. If you want the paper one, if you really only need part of it, it would make my job easier scanneing.

tmenzo at msn dot com
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      I don't know what each looks like, but I have both BV-60 and BV-60H

Spotting features:
      BV-60 has four speaker jacks, two for 4 ohm and two for 8 ohm. It has a single reverb control, and a bright switch between the mid an dhigh controls.

The BV-60H has two speaker jacks, spkr and ext spkr. There are two reverb controls and no bright switch.

I have the BV-60H on disc already, the BV-60 is on paper. It is all 11x17" so it is two scans per page on my little scanner. If you want either of these, send me an email with Crate BV-60 as the subject line. If you want the paper one, if you really only need part of it, it would make my job easier scanneing.

tmenzo at msn dot com
      Thank you so much - yes it is the bv-60h. I will email you now, thanks again!

Comment

bv60 schematic

Hello , i need this schematic for the bv60 1x12 combo , please if you could email it to me it would be great
        Heavy Metal
        Jackson Kelly,Dimarzio
        Jackson Dkmgt,EMG
        Crate BV 120H , BV60
        Boss,Morely,Digitech,Alesis

Comment

Hi, and welcome.

If you want the drawings, follow the instructions in post #2.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

BV60 combo schematic

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            Hi, and welcome.

If you want the drawings, follow the instructions in post #2.
            Yes i have the BV60 combo 1x12 not the head so i need the schematic from the paper , i just need it to show placement of tubes( i sent e-mail) Really i do appreciate this , as loud technologies couldnt seem to help.
            Heavy Metal
            Jackson Kelly,Dimarzio
            Jackson Dkmgt,EMG
            Crate BV 120H , BV60

Comment

On the way.

Comment

BV60 12AU7 Placement

Hello , Thank You for the Schematic , Hard to look at on the small screen at work , but much better on my wide screen at home , i found out that the 12AU7 tube goes in the j16 socket(4th from the input jack) not the j14 socket where it was when i bought it and who knows how long it was in the wrong place . which makes a marked difference in the gain and tone of this little amp , now just to get some better tubes and ive finally got my tube practice and guitar lesson giving amp , Much thanks and Appreciation to Enzo
                Heavy Metal
                Jackson Kelly,Dimarzio
                Jackson Dkmgt,EMG
                Crate BV 120H , BV60

Comment

Crate BV-60 2-12 combo schematic

Hi Enzo, I know it's been a while since this thread but if you or anyone else has a schematic for the BV-60 Crate , not the H, and you could email it to me i would be forever grateful. My email address is stratcat50@hotmail.com . Thanks

Comment

Here
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Enzo, do you have any files for BV60H?
                      Also, do you have any info on modding this amp or tips on replacing power caps or modding tone stack parts?
                      Thanks

Comment

BV60H
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much Enzo!!!

Comment

Thanks!

Another thanks to Enzo!

Comment

Thanks from me too. Does anyone here know if this also applies to the BV-6212?

Comment

Working...
                              X