Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynacord Imperator schematic

Hi everyone,

I do possess an old unworking Dynacord Imperator amp head which would like to restore and bring to life!Unfortunately all my atempts to find schematic on the Internet failed. There are some but this exact one I was not able to find!
    Can anyone direct me to a sorce where I can find the schematic?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Hans Ohms at www.el-me-se.de most probably has it.
    He is a really nice guy and sure will help you if he can.

Cheers,
    Albert

Comment

Dynacord Imperator schematic

Dear Albert ,

Many,many Thanks!You are a realy very nice guy!

Many wishes to you for success in everything you deal with!

Friendly regards!

Sincerely,

Peter

Comment

Dynacord Imperator

I've recently been given a Dynacord Imperator which sadly is not working, the amp is currently with TAS Pro Audio, West Yorkshire, England. (So far) It needs 2 leaky capacitors replacing and a new ECC81 valve (i forget the make), the 2 Pinnacle EL34s light up and seem to be OK. Fingers crossed, once the caps and ECC81 are sorted the amp should work.
        I seem to be having the same problems as other people with this amp, after hours of trawling the net i've found: 1 YouTube post with no audio, 1 Harmony Central review and very little info on the net in English. I have been in touch with Dynacord and they very kindly provided a schematic.
        Does anyone have any info on the way these amps sound or even better a sound clip/video. I'm going to have to spend at least £50 to get this amp useable, so would like to know if it's worth doing.

Many thanks,
        Richard

Comment

http://tvr.vejas.lt/uploads/Amplifie.../Imperator.jpg

http://www.ovidanie.evonet.ro/images...0Imperator.jpg
          It's All Over Now

Comment

Working...
          X