Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Face Vibrolux Reverb question

Hello.
    My wife stuck my Vibrolux Reverb in our shed here in the Northwest for a a few years. I did not know it. The wood turned to powder. I was able to save the electronics and I may be able to recone the speakers.

I need to build a new cabinet, the old one is to far gone to take accurate measurements from. Does anyone have one they can measure up for me? Or does someone have the dimensions handy? If so I would appreciate the information.

And, yes! She is still my wife, and now knows better!

Kind Regards,
    Steve

Over here it says 18" x 25" x 9½" (45.7 x 63.5 x 24.1 cm). I suppose that's the outside dimensions using 3/4" timber and same maybe for plywood baffle

http://www.ampwares.com/ffg/index.html
    Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Originally posted by vibroluxed View Post
      Hello.
      My wife stuck my Vibrolux Reverb in our shed here in the Northwest for a a few years. I did not know it. The wood turned to powder. I was able to save the electronics and I may be able to recone the speakers.

I need to build a new cabinet, the old one is to far gone to take accurate measurements from. Does anyone have one they can measure up for me? Or does someone have the dimensions handy? If so I would appreciate the information.

And, yes! She is still my wife, and now knows better!

Kind Regards,
      Steve
      Can you post some pictures of the amp? I can't quite imagine all of the wood turning into powder...

Thanks!

Steve Ahola
      The Blue Guitar
      www.blueguitar.org
      Some recordings:
      https://soundcloud.com/sssteeve/sets...e-blue-guitar/

Comment

Working...
      X