No announcement yet.

Info on Fender SK-20 amp wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, although I have to confess that I like to keep my reverb signal as undoctored as possible, so as to keep it audibly distinct from the original signal. Once you throw in chorus and overdrive, you kinda bugger up the reverb signal.

There was a review a couple years back in Guitar Player I think of one of the earlier SMF amps. The reviewer was blown away by the use of a separate power stage and speaker for the reverb signal, and couldn't say enough good things about the amp because of that. I've been interested to try it ever since.

Comment

Not trying to steer you away from what you want. The method was used by AMpeg on some models and certaunly Hammond Organs. In both cases the speaker out tap was sent through a separate amp with separate speaker. But you could tap from the main amp anywhere you like.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

need schematic too

Hi, could you send me the schematic of the fender sk-20.
        I just got this amp, but I have some problems with it, and it has to be repaired.
        thanks in advance

Comment

Send me a PM with your e-mail address.

Comment

fender sk-20

hi!! could you send me a schematic of fender sk-20?? thanks. khryss_98@yahoo.com.

Comment

Working...
            X