Peavey PA-400 schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey PA-400 schematic

In the process of sorting out an old 70s PA-400 and Need the schematic/layout of the output section if anyone has it on file. Several parts have been removed and its generally hacked up. Peewee has one on thier site, but it doesn't match what I have here.
    The markings on the pcb are "200w" and "HDP-U" dated 1972 in the foil etch, s/n 5A-17596. There are 20 transistors on the board (no op amps) including power output x-istors and what appears to be a bias adj pot.

Any takers?
    The farmer takes a wife, the barber takes a pole....

And I did contact Peewee about a week back....haven't heard back as of yet.

Comment

The power amp board is the old "400 module" 200 watt amp. It came in two versions - A and B. As far as I can tell, they are the same except for a small detail in the +24v supply for the preamp. They would be interchangeable. The 400H module is a later design.

The folks to call there are the parts department. Schematics for the 400 module power amp.

There are no layout drawings for that era, they never existed. it is a pretty simple amp, so locating parts is not hard.

The adjustment pot is to set the +24VDC for the preamp power supply. The bias is not adjustable.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Ok, we'll do . Thanks.
        *pop* coin detected in pocket *pop*

Comment

Aha!
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
          X