Extech Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extech Accessories

Anyone have the Software, cd rom, and the Rs 232 cable offered as an accesory for the Extech???

Maybe Mouser??

Comment

???

No, No. I was wondering what its for...If its a chart program...Etc. If anyone having the Extech Meter also has and utilizes the progrram. Basically, what its for. Dropped my whole work pouch for travels down some stairs ....Ruined about $1,000 in testing equipment that has to be replaced...including ny gauss meter and a few other things...Vaporized in a sudden stop at the end....

Comment

holy shit that sucks :-( I think the software just records the numbers, nothing fancy. You can also play Pong on it I think.....
        http://www.SDpickups.com
        Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

I think it may be a different version than the one it ships??? Do you have the 1.3 version?

Comment

Originally posted by NightWinder View Post
            Anyone have the Software, cd rom, and the Rs 232 cable offered as an accessory for the Extech???
            I don't have it, because all it does is allow the computer to read the measurements on the display, and to command the meter to take this or that kind of measurement. If one is making lots of measurements in production, it's useful to eliminate the manual taking and recording of data. But I don't take enough of the same kind of data to be worth the trouble to program it, even if the software and cable were free.

Comment

Working...
            X