• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please! wiring diagram 4 electric bass

hey how r u.

look i need ur help does anyone know where i can get a wiring for a
    2 patch cat 1 volume 1 tone and 3 way switch bass
    i have one biscayne electric bass that isnt mine i ruin it i disconect all cables and i cant fine what is the name of this circuit please if someone know how can i fix it plese tell me thanks for ur help
    i only know that from my bass so if u ask something sorry but i dont know i just want to fix it cose it isnt mine!

thanks

StewMac has a ton of guitar/bass wiring information.

With 2 pickups and a selector switch, you will want to follow the Telecaster diagram, but use the capacitor value from the Precision- or Jazz- Bass diagram.

Hope this helps!

Comment

ok i will see thnks!

Comment

ok I just saw the telecaster diagram but the tele has a 3 way blade switch and the bass I have, has a switch like the lespaul but it don have it en vertical position, it have it in horizontal... I just dont know how to wire it... it is like a little box with 6 contacts but i remember that more than 6 cables come in... two from the pickups and other five from the volume and the tone... please help!

Comment

Sorry - it's not straightforward looking, but the concept is reasonably simple.

Your switch has 6 terminals. Wire the two center terminals together - go from there to the pots wired as shown in the P-bass diagram (just the pots, cap and jack, ignore the pickup part of that diagram)

One wire from one pickup goes to the 'upper left' terminal on the switch. One wire from the other pickup - preferably the same color wire - goes to the 'lower right' terminal.

The other pickup wire, jack gnd wire, bridge gnd wire and the CCW lug on the volume pot all go the the metal body of the volume pot. (CCW - counterclockwise - the lug the wiper is nearest when turned all the way down).

Hope this helps! (Hope it's accurate)
          Last edited by Don Moose; 05-20-2008, 12:09 AM.

Comment

hey u such a master jeje thank u so much i havenīt fix it yet but i remember that that is the wiring! yeah! thank u i will let u know how it goes! thank u man u r shuch and inspiration jeje i will lern about wirings! jeje.... thank u very much again and sorry if my english it not well... i just talk a little jeje
            thank u man really
            u helpme get out this trouble!

Comment

Working...
            X