JMP-1 Midi Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMP-1 Midi Trouble

Can anyone help with this? I just bought a used JMP-1 and I can't get the Midi to work. I'm using a Rocktron Access contoller, got the JMP-1 set to ch2 & I can't get it to take PC's. I have the pedal going in Midi In then thru to a G-Force which is taking it's program changes on CH1. Any ideas?

Thanx

Set the JMP to MIDI channel 1 then and see if it responds to the changes like the other unit does. That tests its ability to receive MIDI.

Are you sure your controller is sending MIDI on channel 2?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I tried it on every channel, even omni. The reason I think it's the unit is it won't even send thru to the other devices. So there's nothing going in. Must be a board problem. I bought it on ebay & the seller said he'd refund my money. I will try my buddies in my set up today that will tell the tale.

Thanx for the help.

Comment

After putting it in Onmi, you can check the map:
        In1 to 1 ot 1
        In2 to 2 ot 2...
        Also you can do a reset: hold down clean and od1 buttons whilst switching on the power (you will loose your edited presets)

If nothing of this has effect, maybe have some problem in the MIDI Dins (contacts with PCB, for example).

Comment

I did a reset and checked the mapping, tried all the channels & omni. I think it's a board or jack problem.

Thanx for th input bro.

Comment

Working...
          X