Battery door for older DOD pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery door for older DOD pedals

I got some of these direct from DOD a little over a year ago, but of course my supply has dwindled. I tried to order some more from DOD (Digitech) but they tell me they are no longer available. I tried to find out who made them for DOD, but they weren't giving that info up. Anyone have any ideas on where I might find them? TIA

bat doors

Originally posted by 01redcobra View Post
    I got some of these direct from DOD a little over a year ago, but of course my supply has dwindled. I tried to order some more from DOD (Digitech) but they tell me they are no longer available. I tried to find out who made them for DOD, but they weren't giving that info up. Anyone have any ideas on where I might find them? TIA
    Totally a bummer! I used to buy them from DOD by the dozens. Wish they would resupply them.

Comment

They didn't seem to want to bother in the conversations I had with them. At least they could have told me who made them for them so I could possibly get the lids from them. Maybe if they have enough people inquire about them they'll change their minds. There are still a bazillion of their pedals out there without lids!

Comment

Working...
      X