X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCRGreg View Post
    Yeah, Will, you fat loser!

Go eat some tacos, you miserable bastard!!! And If you didn't pay the Chinese winders yet, get that done so that I can get more of your crappy pickups, you.....you..........HORRIBLE CREATURE!!!!
    So while I was awakened by my neighbors having some freaky loud sex (windows were opened since it's nice outside, so where theirs and well..). I decided to search what I always do on google late at night. Some hot sexy pictures of Taco Trucks.

Look what I found on page 12 on Google regarding Taco Trucks. 1st picture on that page.

http://images.google.com/images?ndsp...start=240&sa=N
    www.wbpickups.com

Comment

• Drilled!

Comment

• Originally posted by WBPickups View Post
        Look here you short little gnat. The Chinese winders have been paid and your pickups are in Customs as we speak. As soon as they get release to me I will send them too you. Alright?

Now send me more of your money so that I can get some more OEM done in Malaysia and get some Tacos from Pepe' my personal Taco truck cook.
        In this case of Will's Lousy Grammar, "short" and "little" are out of phase, resulting in a 7 foot Greg instead of the usual 5 foot 7" Greg.

NOW you've done it, Tacoboy......

Comment

• Originally posted by alligatorbling View Post
          Sam Lee Guy?
          It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
          www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

• Originally posted by BCRGreg View Post
            In this case of Will's Lousy Grammar, "short" and "little" are out of phase, resulting in a 7 foot Greg instead of the usual 5 foot 7" Greg.

NOW you've done it, Tacoboy......
            Lousy would imply his grammar has lice, which is of course not possible.

Short is defined as "measuring a small distance from end to end" while little is "small in size" while not necessarily referring to length or hight, or the amount of tacos ingested, which would of course be "fewer" or "more". But then you can have a "few more" tacos, which is why English is a crazy language.

So short and little are not out-of-phase, (out-of-phrase?) but might be a tad redundant.

And remember, while at the express lane, all should make note that you cannot have "10 items or less" as "less" is not quantifiable. So supermarket sign designers are surely lousy with poor grammar.

(The proper wording would be "Ten items or fewer")

I think the Good Doctor needs to use his Gloved Hand of Salutational Doom and cast this thread onto the parking lot pavement, where it should cook like the egg it is.
            It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
            www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

• Thank you Spence. Nowhere in any of those posts did I say all fake PAF's come from England. And I clearly stated that it was merely my opinion stated after the auction had ended. But I'm not sure reality has much to do with it with you.

Spence I already know you have lied and fabricated things about me so I could care less about your follow up story. Maybe it is true and maybe it isn't how would I know at this point? You have completely blown your credibility with me. I stated an opinion after an action for a pickup that sold for $2,000 plus. I even stated I may have been full of shit. But that's it. So is that a problem for you? Me stating my opinion? Sam Lee never PM'ed me about any of this. Why are you doing follow up for him?

As or the rest of it I can't even be bothered to read the crap I wrote. I'm sure nobody else cares either. Opinions change, people learn new things. If I made an ass of myself at any point sorry. It happens all the time. I fess up to it when I make an ass of myself though. YOUR TURN!
              Last edited by JGundry; 06-19-2008, 05:04 PM.
              They don't make them like they used to... We do.
              www.throbak.com
              Vintage PAF Pickups Website

Comment

• We don' need no steenkin moderator

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
                I think the Good Doctor needs to use his Gloved Hand of Salutational Doom and cast this thread onto the parking lot pavement, where it should cook like the egg it is.
                The good doctor has better things to do than
                trash a thread because two regulars get in a pissing match
                because they have too much time on their hands.

The heated acrimony, now discharged,
                has burnt down to small red embers
                and needs no moderation.

Besides, Greg's posting of girl fight anime was truly inspired
                and should be preserved for posterity, or posteriority, or some
                other asinine reason.

-drh
                "Det var helt Texas" is written Nowegian meaning "that's totally Texas." When spoken, it means "that's crazy."

Comment

• Originally posted by JGundry View Post
                  Spence I already know you are a liar so I could care less about your follow up story. Maybe it is true and maybe it isn't how would I know at this point? That's the problem with being a liar it blows your credibility. I stated an opinion after an action for a pickup that sold for $2,000 plus. I even stated I may have been full of shit. But that's it. So is that a problem for you? Me stating my opinion?

Ah! Things become clearer! Pickups in link from Les Paul Forum sell for $1212.66 and 1331.50. Pickup that you look at for $2000 plus and give opinion on must be different one. When several individual give opinion, velly important to give opinion on same thing, In my humblest of opinions, calling everyone liar make one much less credible. Sam reccommend meditation.

Comment

• This Thread Is Temporarily Closed

Gentlemen (and I apply the term with more hope than precision),

I, the moderator, have received several complaints and am compelled
                    to get up off of my disgusting grotesquely swollen ass and actually
                    behave in the manner of a moderator.

This irritates me acutely but not to the point of exacting retribution.

This thread is closed until it drops significantly lower in priority.

Combattants will need to re-invigorate their acrimony in a new thread.

I am, in low dudgeon and mild pique,
                    very sincerely yours,
                    the Immoderator
                    He who moderates least moderates best.

Comment

Working...
                    X