Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbanatorfunk View Post
    www.orbanaudiospeakerrepair.com
    located in los angeles best in the business backed by a one year warranty. Quick turn around and fair prices. Free shipping

Excuse me, but I think this forum should be a resource for offering/getting help and I believe it to be a great source of knowledge, but I believe it' s NOT the right place for advertising. If every member running a business would behave the same this site would only become a meaningless bunch of ads. IMHO If you' re willing to offer your services it is much more fair and PC to do that on a "private" basis.
    Hoc unum scio: me nihil scire.

Comment

Well there you go, Vox is a bit more direct than I am, but with the same message.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Free shipping on a D120F, London to LA return - maybe orbanatorfunk would live to regret that post if you took them up on the offer?
        My band:- http://www.youtube.com/user/RedwingBand

Comment

Well, I guess they were meaning "free shipping inside the US"; anyway, my mama always told me that, if someone was offering me something for free, it was time for me to call the police.....
          Hoc unum scio: me nihil scire.

Comment

Working...
          X