Behringer parts supplier??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the schematic, Rev D.
    Compare the amps & see what is different.
    Also, you might want to check your voltage rails.
    + & - 40Vdc & the + & - 15 volt rails.
    Something else may be dragging one or the other down.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is the schematic, Rev D.
      (the power supply & power amp are on the last page)
      Compare the amps & see what is different.
      Also, you might want to check your voltage rails.
      + & - 40Vdc & the + & - 15 volt rails.
      Something else may be dragging one or the other down.

Comment

I have three Eurolive speakers (12in and 15in) All in need of compression drivers. Ive tried to get these parts for months with no luck. Is there another company driver that I can use in these cabs? Im not very technical so I figured Id join this forum and ask. DMBproAudio lists " DIAPHRAGM DRIVER HF EUROLIVE" so I have to assume the 12" and 15" eurolive take the same part number. Ive emailed them countless times with no response.

I thought since the clearly copy other companies' equipment, maybe another companies parts could be modified. Thanks anyone.
        SPEAKER PART SPE-0270 DIAPHRAGM DRIVER HF EUROLIVE $ 42.00 each.

Comment

Originally posted by kissm27 View Post
          I have three Eurolive speakers (12in and 15in) All in need of compression drivers. Ive tried to get these parts for months with no luck. Is there another company driver that I can use in these cabs? Im not very technical so I figured Id join this forum and ask. DMBproAudio lists " DIAPHRAGM DRIVER HF EUROLIVE" so I have to assume the 12" and 15" eurolive take the same part number. Ive emailed them countless times with no response.

I thought since the clearly copy other companies' equipment, maybe another companies parts could be modified. Thanks anyone.
          SPEAKER PART SPE-0270 DIAPHRAGM DRIVER HF EUROLIVE $ 42.00 each.
          Exactly what e-mail address are you using? We ship out Behringer and other parts every day, and we stock PLENTY of those diaphragms.

The e-mail address for parts is: parts@dbmproaudio.com.
          John R. Frondelli
          dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

Originally posted by jrfrond View Post
            Exactly what e-mail address are you using? We ship out Behringer and other parts every day, and we stock PLENTY of those diaphragms.

The e-mail address for parts is: parts@dbmproaudio.com.
            ________________________________________________________ _____________________________
            Hey there, thanks for the reply: I did send this email on June 13th to parts@dbmproaudio.com. This was after my sound man sent a similar email. I was checking my inbox on a daily basis for the reply, but I suppose its possible it got erased. Email copies go to my blackberry as well, so I rarely lose an email across both devices. Either way, I appreciate the response. I really like these speakers, so I'm happy to hear there are still drivers available.

Parts Dept,

This is Behringer part number for compression driver. They only list " DIAPHRAGM DRIVER HF EUROLIVE" so I have to assume the 12" and 15" eurolive take the same part number. We have both a 12 and a 15 in need of this driver. We'll get one extra to have on hand. We need a quantity of three.

Quantity- three (3) SPEAKER PART SPE-0270 DIAPHRAGM DRIVER HF EUROLIVE $ 42.00 each.

Please respond to let me know if the parts are in stock and method for payment (example: Paypal or Credit Card).

Thank you kindly!
            Chris Maruzzelli

Comment

Chris, may I make one suggestion right off the bat, model numbers. I am a Behringer service center, and I have no idea what Eurolive refers to. It is just a marketing name for a whole series of products. B212? B215? B1020? B1220? B1520? Floor monitor versions? something else? John may know which ones you refer to, but in most cases, without a model number, a supplier can;t even look up the part number you need.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                Chris, may I make one suggestion right off the bat, model numbers. I am a Behringer service center, and I have no idea what Eurolive refers to. It is just a marketing name for a whole series of products. B212? B215? B1020? B1220? B1520? Floor monitor versions? something else? John may know which ones you refer to, but in most cases, without a model number, a supplier can;t even look up the part number you need.
                Ok, sorry about that. Im not a very technical guy, so I think it best to put my sound man in touch with you. He has ordered these parts in the past for the very same speakers. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post

I have both:
                  Eurolive B1520 Pro 800watt (number on barcode S0715723286) unpowered
                  Eurolive B1220 Pro 800watt (number on barcode S0603499284) unpowered

Looks like both could double as floor wedges due to shape

Comment

Input Jacks electrically isolated from the chassis: Mouser Part # 502-N114BPCX
                    These work for the Behringer Ultra-Bass BX42108 and probably many others.

Comment

Behringer, IMHO is the worst load of crap there is. Reverse engineering better quality equipment like Mackie, and then flooding the market with inferior, cheaper clones. I have utter contempt for them.
                      It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Comment

I did end up getting these drivers for my above listed speakers.

Selenium D220Ti 1" Titanium Horn Driver 8 Ohm 1-3/8"-18 264-270

They are slightly less expensive then the Behringer part and I somehow felt better with the JBL badge on them. I have two other older 15in Behringer top speakers with blown compression drivers but the model isnt even listed for parts anymore. That's the biggest bummer about some of this stuff. Those speakers are less than ten years old and the parts are listed as no longer available. My local music store, where I bought all three of my Behringer PA's has stopped carrying Behringer because they had so much trouble getting parts. On the other hand, my Behringer power amps all still work great. I have three. I bought Behringer because they were affordable. I have since started replacing my PA system with higher quality used gear. A few Crown amps and Dynacoustic tops and bottoms. The 2 inch compression drivers are a lot more dynamic than the 1 inch drivers in the Behringers. I use my Behringer PA in my practice space now. Still does a job.

Comment

I need some serious information

Originally posted by jrfrond View Post
                          We are the over-the-counter parts distributor for Behringer, as was pointed out. We have our share of woes with unobtainable parts and subassemblies. Sometimes, we DO have those little jack boards. They would be pulled from scrap units. However, we do little work actually scrapping Behringer with their current return policy.

Behringer, like it or not, has set the trend for the rest of the industry, to wit, disposable technology. It's stuff like this that makes RoHs specs all too important, or there would be lots of lead leaching into local water tables.

Incidentally, those ARE Switchcraft jacks. They are stereo TRS closed-ckt., and we sell the Switchcraft version. Whenever possible, I will source domestically, which is generally a better-quality component. Same with some of the odd-sized filter caps that fit in some of the amps with no wiggle room whatsoever. We have them all, but sourced domestically.

We are happy to help as necessary, whenever possible, but we don't have everything. For you guys who are Behringer service centers (of whatever there is left to service; most of it is swapped), when you need a part and Behringer doesn't have it, ask them if they can get it from us.

BTW- the remedy for hot glue is Freeze Spray. Hit the glue with a shot of this, and it will break like glass. Also, on those screws with red locking compound stuck in the Philips head, we dip the screwdriver tip in lacquer thinner first.

I own a Behringer UlraTwin GMX212 and the input with pcb assembly has gone bad well not really the whole board but the chord that connects the
                          input jacks to the board went so I pretty much need the whole assembly itself. The part number is Q05-21103-01084. My problem is I live in Elmira Ny and I can't find a company to special order me this part and I honestly need it a lot in order to restore this amazing amp and if I can get pointed in the right direction it would be amazing!!!!! I got in contact with them and they said they can't do open special orders to normal customers which I find to be absolutely annoying. But, if I can have them order it to me and ship it. I'll pay all the costs. I just want this amp fixed and working for my collection.
                          -Jorrel

Comment

I called one of these #s and got a board for a
                            Behringer 425-672-0816
                            or 702 800 8290 forgot which one worked

good luck

Comment

How about posting a photo of the bad cord?

Comment

Working...
                              X