Got my first spool of wire :<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi you all, it's my first post here.

I have got the same kind of problem than Belwar, but with BAE wire. I had ordered many times, from France, with them without any problem, until this time.

I received an intact package with 4 spools inside, but out of the box, 3 were unrolled, and the wire crushed below the spools, the end wire wasn't attached or taped when shipped. I spent many hours to fix that, and lost wire by the way.

I contacted them, get a lot of apologizes in return, but no action. I would hope having a compensation for that, maybe a free shipping for a further order or so, will be fair.
    Actually we are discussing, lots of mails, but they seem to not consider it as a real problem, the best offer from them is 25% off on the shipping cost for a next order... a bit light, scandalous, considering that 3 of the 4 spools were damaged. What do you guys think of that ?
    Attached Files
    En mati?re de clonage, certains ont beaucoup d'avance sur nous, regardez les gaufres par exemple...

Comment

BAe wire has a new guy these days. Eric is gone. I dont think this would have happened with Eric running the show there.
      If you paid with paypal I'd file a paypal claim stating you recieved an item that was damaged.
      Bryan Gunsher
      http://www.bg-pups.com
      https://www.facebook.com/BGPups

Comment

Oh I see now, why shipping was soo long, and communication... not the same as the I knew
        En mati?re de clonage, certains ont beaucoup d'avance sur nous, regardez les gaufres par exemple...

Comment

Originally posted by essemfraise View Post
          Hi you all, it's my first post here.

I have got the same kind of problem than Belwar, but with BAE wire. I had ordered many times, from France, with them without any problem, until this time.

I received an intact package with 4 spools inside, but out of the box, 3 were unrolled, and the wire crushed below the spools, the end wire wasn't attached or taped when shipped. I spent many hours to fix that, and lost wire by the way.

I contacted them, get a lot of apologizes in return, but no action. I would hope having a compensation for that, maybe a free shipping for a further order or so, will be fair.
          Actually we are discussing, lots of mails, but they seem to not consider it as a real problem, the best offer from them is 25% off on the shipping cost for a next order... a bit light, scandalous, considering that 3 of the 4 spools were damaged. What do you guys think of that ?
          just received a small order from them recently. I had the same problem on a spool or two. First time that I ever had an issue with Bae. Aaron is Eric's replacement...probably just need to alert him regarding this issue.

I think it is because they don't use the foam wrap around some of the spools (at least in my case). I noticed when they do use the foam wrap, there are no problems.
          www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

Originally posted by Norcal_GIT_r View Post
            BAe wire has a new guy these days. Eric is gone. I dont think this would have happened with Eric running the show there.
            If you paid with paypal I'd file a paypal claim stating you recieved an item that was damaged.
            That's good to know. I always got the wire wrapped in bubble wrap and everything was great.

This new guy must have initiated selling the stuff on eBay as actions.

Oh well... it was good for a while.
            It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
            www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

opps ..i forget to mention bubble wrap ...actually most spools that I have received were wrapped in bubble wrap.

Aaron is a good guy from what i can tell, he probably just needs to be informed of the situation...

He ships stuff out just as fast if not faster than Eric use to.

Comment

In my last order, it took them one week before asking me my phone number (unchanged) for the shipping, so not so fast...
                For the problem on the spools, I have sent a paypal claim. I had enough to dialogue with their deny-attitude, and will probably never deal with BAE again, but with those who consider correctly their customers and their merchandise.

Comment

yep. i know what you're saying....if they're not treating you right and trying to make it right for you ....you gotta do what you gotta do. I would do the same thing if I was unsatisfied and they didn't make it right to my satisfaction....

Comment

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
                    Speaking of bummer.... I see Bae Wire's eBay store is now selling the wire via auctions, instead of Buy Now... a 2 pound roll of 44 Formvar went for almost $90 the other day!

No more good deals from them.
                    There is some on the Ebay right now!! 44awg--Someone's gonna snag it!!

Comment

Originally posted by zparts View Post
                      Hello Everyone,

Its me David from Mojo, I was just informed by one of my customers about a damaged spool of wire. It should have been packed inside of its own box and apparently we failed to do so. Please let me know about any sort of issues with our products, as I want to make sure we do everything right. It is absolutely unacceptable for us to do any different.

I assure you this was just a rookie mistake and it won't happen again. Thank you all for the support and please feel free to contact me direct with any issues. I will do my best to take care of it immediately. All of you have been kind enough thus far to help us become better at what we do and we want continue to do so. Thanks again to everyone!

Regards,

David Shepherd
                      david@mojotone.com
                      (800)927-6656
                      Posts like this give me some hope that quality customer service still exists. Good on you David.

Cat

Comment

Working...
                      X