X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I learned so far....

y o dudes later
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mr.jetski; 08-23-2008, 03:17 PM.
    a recent conversation,
    ..."why not just buy an amp?".. 'cause I'll just have to tear it apart and fix it anyway.

Um... is this meant to be a part of something else? What are we referring to and what are you asking? If this is the result of some other thread, you might better post this there.

I see in version 2 you added a couople series diodes in the signal path in the one position. I assume for noise reduction?

You turned teh switched rolloff cap at the third triode into some sort of permanent feedback element?

Any chance future drawings could include part numbers? Just a thought.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I will take up no more of your time and space enzo
      a recent conversation,
      ..."why not just buy an amp?".. 'cause I'll just have to tear it apart and fix it anyway.

Comment

Why have you removed your posts?
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I thought you were the man around here to help folks. oops my mistake. getting blown out of the water by you instead of helpping is not my idea of fun. later
          a recent conversation,

Comment

I don't know what I did to offend you, and since you removed the thread, we can't look back and see. You offered a circuit for criticism. and I responded.

Are you upset I didn't recognize the circuit? Or that I didn't realize this was a continuation of another thread?

I don't see any blowing out of the water remarks.
            Last edited by Enzo; 08-23-2008, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Wow, thin skin I guess.

Comment

Sort of a hit and run....he IS a new guy and no doubt didn't lurk for awhile to see how folks work here.

Comment

I have to think it was an anomaly, I don't think I have a reputation here for not being helpful. I think it was someone young who wanted a pat on the back.

Comment

hey man my bad manners, i know you help everybody, I was mad and frustrated with other things <family emergency> and wasn't thinking straight, sorry won't happen again.
                    a recent conversation,

Comment

No problem, we wish you well facing whatever you are facing. We are happy to have you return. If my being overly direct made you uncomfortable, I regret that.

Comment

Working...
                      X