Allstar Magnetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allstar Magnetics

What do you guys (or gals if any) think of the magnets from this company? I got in touch with them today and they stock some nice quality magnets with reasonable prices.. Not as rough as a vintage gibson sand cast, but still sand casted, with the four edges polished. Is the quality good? Who here uses them? They also seem like you can work with them for custom stuff. Thoughts/opinions on them please!

belwar

I've been using them because they are close by and stock lots of different guitar related magnetic materials which has been handy for0 my experimentation phase. I can't really compare them to anything else because they are the only magnets I've used so far. They sound like magnets to me. I'm sure you can work with them with a little practice/luck.
    The fit and finish has been consistent and that what i care about most right now.

Comment

I found them great to work with for custom stuff. Literally exchanged around 20 quick emails within an hour as they had a better suggestion for my use than I had thought of myself.

Comment

I use them. No complaints. Alway willing to discuss things at length over the phone and always fast shipping. Someone had said they were overpriced, but when I tried a "recommended" source the quote was four times more per piece. I dunno.

Comment

Working...
        X