GDS Amps 18W build seminar - Thanksgiving Sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDS Amps 18W build seminar - Thanksgiving Sat

GDS Amplification is holding another one-day amp building seminar at our shop in Fenton, Michigan on Saturday November 29. During this seminar, you will build a GDS 18W kit from start to finish. I will be there to assist and answer questions and teach you how to do it properly. You will leave with a working GDS 18W amp by the end of the day. You have the option of building a full size 18W with tremolo or TMB. The cost of the course would be the same for each option. A delicious hot lunch and refreshments/snacks will be provided.

Transportation to and from our shop would be your responsibility. We will have a small get-together/greet-n-meet on Friday night at my house where we will go over basic safety and basic electrical theory such as AC and DC circuits, Ohm's law, etc.

All tools and soldering equipment will be provided with the option of buying the tools to keep. Of course you are welcome to bring your own tools too if you wish.

I can accommodate up to 10 people max if there is enough interest. There is a nice airport here in Flint if anyone wants to fly in. We can pick you up at the airport.

The cost will be as follows, depending on which kit you wish to build:
    18W Combo - $1050
    18W Head - $1100
    Includes:
    Seminar and instruction on site at GDS Amps shop for one day
    Lunch (this is always excellent!)
    18W kit
    Full assembly manual
    Does not include cabinet or speakers
    Special deals will be available for cabinets but they must be ordered at least 6 weeks before the seminar.

Pics of one of our previous seminars can be seen here...

http://www.gdsamps.com/seminar.html

Let me know if you are interested.
    Sincerely,
    Graydon Stuckey
    www.gdsamps.com
    See my blog at http://gdsamps.wordpress.com
Working...
X