Kustom Dual 35 DFX Schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustom Dual 35 DFX Schematics

I have a kustom 3f dfx and the effects are not working and I was wondering if anyone had a schematic for it. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Did you check with Kustom?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Kustom Dual 35 DFX Schematics

yes they want me to take it to a service center but I can do the work myself so why should i pay for it. Thats why I was wondering if anyone had a schematic.

Comment

I understand your motives, just thinking we should try the source first.

If the DSP is on a separate card, try demounting it and reinstalling it. That will freshen the connections on the circuit board.

AMps usually work on +/-15VDC (sometimes 12) for the preamps, and depending on power something larger for the power amp - +/-25v maybe. The DSP circuits run on +5v and/or +3.3v just for digital. Look in the power supply for those voltages, or just verify something in the DSP section is getting power.

I don't think I have ever actually repaired a DSP board, they always get replaced as a whole part.

And of course make sure the controls affecting the DSP are not cracked, broken or come free of their solder.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X