No Sound Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sound Keyboard

I recieved a Suzuki KM-88PD Keyboard the other day in the shoppe. I do not have any technical documentaion on this unit. Does anyone know a good place where I can find some documentation for this unit.

The problem with it is that there is no loudness coming out of the system. I can faintly hear sound with direct headphones however this is no control over increasing the volume so that there is not even enough to put an amp to it.

Nor can you play it through it's internal amp. Any suggestions?

Suzuki has always seemed a little elusive to me. There is Hammond-Suzuki, which is what I think of girst,, but they also SEEM to have some relationship with Yamaha. And their European representation seems diffferent yet again. I found your piano on the UK website.

My first reaction is the bolume contril itself. That is a common enough failure in keyboards. Since you can hear that the sound generation is working - barely hear - it would seem the sound gets to the master slider, but gets no further. Try shunting across that control to see.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
    X