Madialex ... Man on the edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madialex ... Man on the edge

Ehhh ...Forget it ... Your not worth the trouble !!!
    Last edited by BOBBO; 10-09-2008, 06:59 PM.
    " Over the Pond Guy " Pickups & Rings @ OverthePondGuy@aol.com

Originally posted by BOBBO View Post
    Ehhh ...Forget it ... Your not worth the trouble !!!
    Hey Bobbo, dont come here and infest this forum with your 2 sided bullshit ok.... You dont reign here so go away you little clown

Comment

Originally posted by madialex View Post
      Hey Bobbo, dont come here and infest this forum with your 2 sided bullshit ok.... You dont reign here so go away you little clown
      If this was a pool cleaning forum ... I'd say you have the right to post ... but since this is for pickup winders ... I don't know why you dare post here ?
      " Over the Pond Guy " Pickups & Rings @ OverthePondGuy@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBO View Post
        If this was a pool cleaning forum ... I'd say you have the right to post ... but since this is for pickup winders ... I don't know why you dare post here ?
        You are funny dude.... You wind one and i'll wind one, we will send it to a neutral judge.. C'mon big guy, up for the challenge? I wont respond to any more posts by you, this forum is clean and I wont mess it up by going back and forth with you.... Peace out brothu

Yeah and I do know about pools, enough to know that when my father retires or passes away which seems to be sooner than later the whole thing will be mine, along with a very nice inheritance, so i guess ill be the rich pool guy laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

Working...
        X