Need Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Schematic

Help, I need a schematic, Tube Data, and anything else anyone provide on a C.M.I. Electronics SG-610 amp. Anybody have anything?

Thanks!

This drawing seems to cover every SG amp I encounter. The 8417 tubes are really awesome, and fortunately extremely long lasting.

Sorry, the scan is in two parts.
    Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      The 8417 tubes are really awesome, and fortunately extremely long lasting.
      Yeah, and not to mention extremely expensive if you do happen to blow one (if you can find them). I have a pair of these in an old Magnatone. They sound terrific. Last time I tried to find a price for them I couldn't find them new (are they still made?) and the one's I did find were about $100 each.

Comment

They haven't made them in decades, they are rare, and they are expensive, and I don;t recall running into a bad one. Nonetheless, I have a half dozen of them I an hoarding.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Yea...they were oddball when they were available. Only a handfull of amps used them. GE was the only mfgr IIRC. And they weren't too forgiving of improper output section design either.....prone to runaway.
          The farmer takes a wife, the barber takes a pole....

Comment

Working...
          X