• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources for Aussie Amps - what about from other countries too

Hi All,

Heres some links to Australian sites for valve guitar amps

http://www.guitargear.net.au/discuss....php?board=8.0

http://ozvalveamps.elands.com/

I know there are some posters from downunder here but there is much usefull info on these sites and some interesting designs that are not common on US amps.

What about amp sites from other countries too , besides the US and UK?

maybe you can add some links too

Cheers

Walkman

You can use the USA resources, but for proper operation in Australia, you must turn them upside down.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

im already standing on my head ... now you want me to turn them upsidedown too..? ;-0

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        You can use the USA resources, but for proper operation in Australia, you must turn them upside down.
        actually their already upside down, with the feet on the top and the handle on the bottom. the knobs also turn the other way, just like a floater in the toilet.

i'm not sure that there are others in english. out of the predominantly english speaking countries outside of america/canada and the uk, there is only south africa that would have a quantity of amplifiers for instruments to warrant such a site. i dont know if many were made there.

im sure there would be some in non-english european countries and possibly south america, but i wouldnt imagine them being written in english.

and australian (and new zealand) amps are great

Comment

Originally posted by black_labb View Post
          actually their already upside down, with the feet on the top and the handle on the bottom. the knobs also turn the other way, just like a floater in the toilet.

i'm not sure that there are others in english. out of the predominantly english speaking countries outside of america/canada and the uk, there is only south africa that would have a quantity of amplifiers for instruments to warrant such a site. i dont know if many were made there.

im sure there would be some in non-english european countries and possibly south america, but i wouldnt imagine them being written in english.

and australian (and new zealand) amps are great
          A thought on English Speaking, have you ever heard an American person say
          " Solder a lever to an Aluminium tomato"?

Comment

Originally posted by unparalleled View Post
            A thought on English Speaking, have you ever heard an American person say
            " Solder a lever to an Aluminium tomato"?
            Good Australian parts supplier for amps: http://www.evatco.com.au/miscparts.htm#knobs

Comment

Working...
            X