Brand new Bulgera after a couple hours it fades out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Bulgera after a couple hours it fades out

Hello,4 days ago I bought the new Bulgera V22 first couple of days sweet! this replaced my Fender Champ 30 so I was really diggin it.The last couple of nights after a couple hours playing time the amp started to abruptly fade in and out quickly.This is my first tube amp so before I haul it back to the shop any ideas.

Might be a tube (tubes) or a failing component in the circuit.
    Anyway, if the amp is brandnew I wouldn't try anything.
    Since a tube amp is designed to play longer than a couple hours I would haul it back to the shop and ask for warranty.

Comment

Didn't these things have a problem with the Molex connector that carries the heater current to all the tubes? Look and see if the tube heaters go out when the sound fades out.

Enzo might correct me, but I think they'll fix that under warranty, they just get rid of the connector and solder the wires right on to make sure they won't give any more trouble.
      "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Standing order to do that change whenever we are inside the amp. Unless it is pretty old stock, they should all be coming from the factory hardwired these days.

And yes, that is a warranty thing. And that is what warranties are for.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X