Which amp do you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which amp do you recommend?

I got am just learning so I can't really hear the things that you guys talk about sometimes, but I got a Bugera 6262 for Christmas and it has blown twice. That's another thread. I love that amp but it just ain't going to cut it for me. The store is going to try and get a full credit From Bugera (about $520). If so I can pick another amp or maybe a even a Tele. I have a Fender Roc Pro 1000 Combo that I am getting ready to send for repair (another thread on the Fender website).

I really wanted a Fender Blues Jr but the Bugera was too good to pass up with the lead and crunch channels. I have a Pocket Pod for effects so I can do with one channel.

If I get the full refund the sales guy said I could get the Peavy that the 6262 was modeled after but instead of a 212 I think it is a 112. What do you guys or gals think?

Both are great amps, and the Blues Jr is not expensive.. I say, keep the Bugera, and get the Fender, keep them both..

-g

Comment

They told me today that Bugera will replace it with a new 6262. What do you think about the later 6262's?
      Last edited by treblot44; 04-20-2011, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X