Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to test out guitar amps please help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dai h. View Post
    Well now that many of the responders have shown themselves to be helpful and friendly, perhaps some genuine ladies will be encouraged to participate! (Wishful thinking, probably.) lol
    Hope springs eternal. But we're the real world equivalent the high school Dungeons and Dragons club. If there is an "IT" factor that attracts women, this site has the IT antigen. Sort of like IT cryptonite.

I think we do actually have one female member. But I'm not 100% so I don't dare ask.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
      Well, in that case maybe Iīll share with you the Private Email of this beautiful Nigerian Lady, whoīs suffering unfair prison because she refused the evil Nigerian Emperor love.
      I already sent her U$10000 to pay for the Lawyer who will get her out of prison and deported to my Country, where sheīll live forever under my supervision.
      I'd blush if I told you the lots of naughty little things she promised to do out of gratitude when she comes here.
      Oh my God, the pictures she sent me !!!!
      In case you are interested, she has about a dozen other beautiful imprisoned friends in the same situation.
      PS: the same Lawyer represents them all.
      Donīt know why his account is a secret one in a Cayman Islands Bank, but I guess itīs there to keep it safe from the Evil Emperorīs thugs.
      Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Originally posted by tubeswell View Post
        You can't really have engineering as a way of life and expect to manifest Chuck's "IT factor". You can still have it as a job, but you have to look elsewhere for your philosophy.

The female member might want to remain anonymous to hide from people like us.
        "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Conner View Post
          The female member might want to remain anonymous to hide from people like us.
          Just look at how we dogpile a silly spam bot
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Dear Penthouse:
            I always thought these letters were fakes, but then this happened to me. Back around mid December I got a PM from a Jessica. Seemed like a nice girl. We decided to meet for drinks and, well, one thing led to another, and we were off to tone nirvana. She seemed shy and unsure at first, but then...

Oh, but you guys don't need the details...
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
            X