Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes and Kettner FS4 footswitch wiring diagram

Hi.
    Can anyone help me with a wiring diagram/ Schematic for this footswitch?

Isn't it just 2 of these (FS2) in one box? Not sure if it uses 2 TRS plugs or some other connector?Click image for larger version

Name:	footswitchFS2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	831649
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I recently purchased an attax 100 amp head. It has a 6 pin din switchcraft female plug for the stageboard. I purchased a matrix pedal board that is supposed to be the same as the fs-4 for this amp. It has a mono 1/4 plug. I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere. Can anyone help please ? Tia

Comment

You really need to be very specific about which amp you have if you want to find the matching schematic. However, since it has a 6 pin din that means that your matrix pedal with a mono 1/4 plug is likely not going to be compatible.

Comment

It's in my post it's a hughes and kettner attax 100. The hughes and kettner fs 4 stageboard is the one for this amp. It is identical to the hughes and kettner matrix stageboard that I have. They both have 1/4 plugs. I have found midi stageboards with different plugs but they are all 5 pin or 7 pin.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior price View Post
            I recently purchased an attax 100 amp head. It has a 6 pin din switchcraft female plug for the stageboard.
            Maybe someone changed it from 5 pin?
            According to the owners manual, it's supposed to be a 5 pin DIN and the proper footswitch is the FS3.

Click image for larger version  Name:	attax fs.jpg Views:	0 Size:	26.9 KB ID:	998034

edit: There are 2 versions of this amp, which may be what Pixel was asking about in post #4..
            The mid 90's version is what I showed above. The 2010 version used the FS-4 and had 1/4" jacks for the footswitch.
            Last edited by g1; 04-22-2024, 08:09 PM.
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
            X