Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faceplate - does varnsish on transparent prints work..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha! Yeah, there's really noting to it. Most of the techniques I utilized are featured in this youtube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm_HUhHKWC0

Thanks!
    In this forum everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Comment

The thing is, me and my amp have always been shadowed by drummers and their shiny kits. Now, at last, with this finish it's like, nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by überfuzz View Post
        Haha! Yeah, there's really noting to it. Most of the techniques I utilized are featured in this youtube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm_HUhHKWC0

Thanks!
        I especially like the scene where all the elves are is factory formation and appear to be beating on the toys with hammers A technique I often use
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by überfuzz View Post
          The thing is, me and my amp have always been shadowed by drummers and their shiny kits. Now, at last, with this finish it's like, nuff said.
          You need to make sure there's a light on it on stage. Preferably with a consequent reflection toward the drummer.

Seriously though... Grey pearl, sparkle! Brilliant. Understated and overstated at the same time. Love the diamond pattern grill cloth. Vintage with a contemporary, minimalist nod. Just capitol design sensibilities all around.
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
            You need to make sure there's a light on it on stage. Preferably with a consequent reflection toward the drummer.
            That's the plan! It actually looks bitching good with proper lighting. These attached pictures doesn't really show the amp in a presentable way.

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
            Seriously though... Grey pearl, sparkle! Brilliant. Understated and overstated at the same time. Love the diamond pattern grill cloth. Vintage with a contemporary, minimalist nod. Just capitol design sensibilities all around.
            I wanted a look that's unconventional, elegant and makes you go what the fu...

Comment

Working...
            X