Marshall jvm215 no red and yellow modes on overdrive channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall jvm215 no red and yellow modes on overdrive channel

Hello, I bought this unit new 2 years ago. I have used it rarely,perhaps 100hours. I recently discovered the yellow an red modes in the overdrive channel do not work. The lights work and you can hear the amp pushing more power,however no guitar sound can be heard,I checked to see if all tubes are lit,and they all are( if that means anything) all other modes work ; thanks in advance

I think yellow and red modes are assigned to a 12AX7 extra in relation to green mode in ch2. Try a new tube an replace each of the originals ( one at a time and then try). Although a tube lights may not be working.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Vecino View Post
      I think yellow and red modes are assigned to a 12AX7 extra in relation to green mode in ch2. Try a new tube an replace each of the originals ( one at a time and then try). Although a tube lights may not be working.
      ok thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Vecino View Post
        i replaced the tube with the metal jacket (cover) 12AX7 now it works fine, thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X