AMP FENDER BLUES DELUXE serial number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMP FENDER BLUES DELUXE serial number

Hi, I have a Fender Blues Deluxe amp. Tweed , and I want to know the year that was made. I searched with the serial number but I couldnt find sny info , maybe someone could find it.
    SERIAL NUMBER: T-068462

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by Guitarreroviejo View Post
    Hi, I have a Fender Blues Deluxe amp. Tweed , and I want to know the year that was made. I searched with the serial number but I couldnt find sny info , maybe someone could find it.
    SERIAL NUMBER: T-068462

Thank you very much.
    Does your amp have a small Quality Control Sticker on the chassis? If it does, there is a 2 letter date code there that will tell you the year and month of manufacture.

Just like back in the blackface days, the first letter represents the year and the second letter represents the month. This time around the letter "A" represents the year 1990, "B"=1991, etc.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Bill View Post
      Does your amp have a small Quality Control Sticker on the chassis? If it does, there is a 2 letter date code there that will tell you the year and month of manufacture.

Just like back in the blackface days, the first letter represents the year and the second letter represents the month. This time around the letter "A" represents the year 1990, "B"=1991, etc.

Hope this helps.

THANKS !! I found the year of my amp, 1995 may .

Comment

Working...
      X