Warehouse Guitar Speakers production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse Guitar Speakers production

I went to order another WGS G8C, and could not find even a used one for sale anywhere this week. The factory site showed them as unavailable, as well as several other models I looked into. This gave me a scare. I am quite fond of the G8C for Champs, and have had great results in several installs. I called them, no answer. I feared they may have gone the way of Magnetic Components transformers, leaving us with one less great and affordable product to choose from.

So, I dropped them a line, and as luck would have it, I got a same day response. And, a timely one at that. Guy said they were hurt by Covid, same as everybody else, but that they were planning on shipping out web orders again starting this week. He said I could go back and place my order, and when I went back, it no longer said unavailable like it did before. So, I must have rocked the boat enough to get the status updated.

Anyway, good news for sure.
    It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Glad you found them.

Same here (just as an example of what is happening everywhere), got hit too, not in the Medical sense thanks God but Customers **disappeared** and that is an understatement (I focus on Live players , so .... )

No venues open (unless 15 people tops, or 60 in a Stadium, ridiculous) , understaffed suppliers, lots of products missing, the works.

Mumbling for the last 6 Months about reopening but so far very low on stamina and motivation, again an understatement.

Oh well.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
    X