Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mouser stock the "Fender" style open frame pilot light holder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Mouser stock the "Fender" style open frame pilot light holder?

I've been putting together an order with Mouser for some small parts. e.g. I am getting some Chicago Miniature 47 bulbs. I can't find a listing for the open frame "fender" style lamp holder and I like to get some from them to save on shipping etc.

Does Mouser stock an item like that or should I get some from a specialized amp parts vendor?

Thanks,
    mike
    Last edited by mike_mccue; 08-12-2010, 02:31 AM. Reason: spelling

I didn't have access to an print catalog earlier and searching thru the website was like searching for a needle in a haystack.

I got a chance to look thru the print catalog last night using my thick reading glasses and I think it is likely that Mouser does not stock an old fashioned open frame pilot light holder.

I just wanted to post a follow up should any one else have a similar question.

best regards,
    mike

Comment

I got a catalog in the mail last week. Looked through it and didn't find the Fender style or anything that looked like it used the same jeweled lens.
      WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
      REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

Not friends of mine but, contact these guys in the area and see if they will sell you one.

Triode Electronics Inc. Tube Amp Kits Transformers Tubes Dynaco Upgrades and Parts
        Bruce

Mission Amps
        Denver, CO. 80022
        www.missionamps.com
        303-955-2412

Comment

Thank you Bruce, I'll try to give them a try some day.

I ended up splitting a small parts order up between Mouser and Antique Electronics.

best regards,
          mike

Comment

Working...
          X