No announcement yet.

Blackface Vibrolux Reverb Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know any European dealers, it would be nice though... To get some Deutches qualität!
    In this forum everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogerio View Post
      Anyone know where I can buy a power transformer with 230V primary for the Vibrolux Reverb ?
      Tube Amp Doctor / Netztrafo for: Fender Vibrolux, Vibrolux Reverb, Tremolux Fender

Cheers,
      Albert

Comment

tubeampdoctor.com has almost everything of that sort. Allparts UK also has some transformers.

Comment

Thank you all, once again

Roger

Comment

Don't know if it helps anyone. I have a Production Run #1 AA864 64' Vibrolux Reverb. Fender electric Inst. on front, back, and tube chart. Power transformer is 125P26A/606314. Choke is 125C3A/606-4-34. Output Transformer is 125A6A/606-4-33.
            I too am not sure of the difference in the AA864 vs AB964 Vibrolux Reverb Schematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogerio View Post
              Greetings everyone,
              Anyone know where I can buy a power transformer with 230V primary for the Vibrolux Reverb ?

Roger
              Two suggestions using Hammond 290CEX:

(1) Mouser will ship to you in a couple of days for free http://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetai...52bNCNaTyHwfo=
              (2) Hammond UK ask Lauren lstockwell [at sign ] hammond-electronics.co.uk for a quote
              Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by nickb View Post
                ... Mouser will ship to you in a couple of days for free http://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetai...52bNCNaTyHwfo=...
                Free shipping from Mouser? Can you tell us more about that? Is it just a UK deal. I'm wondering if there is a way to get free shipping in the USA? A hidden path in the web site or something?
                Tom
                Last edited by Tom Phillips; 09-18-2016, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Their shipping deals seem to be different for each country.
                  To Canada, anything small is a flat rate of $8 CDN (approx. $6 US), I don't think you get that deal in the US ?
                  Originally posted by Enzo
                  I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

My last Mouser order was for some caps & switches which they show as a 1 pound package and the lowest shipping charge offered was $7.99US for USPS Priority mail.

Comment

Yes, I've enjoyed free shipping from Mouser on orders barely over £35! Stuff arrives really quickly too.
                      Free shipping seems to be a customer expectation for big parts houses in the UK market.
                      My band:- http://www.youtube.com/user/RedwingBand

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Phillips View Post
                        Free shipping from Mouser? Can you tell us more about that? Is it just a UK deal. I'm wondering if there is a way to get free shipping in the USA? A hidden path in the web site or something?
                        Tom
                        It's a special bonus we get in return for paying twice as much as you do for the parts

I think they come from a warehouse in Germany. It may sound a long way away but it's only about 700 miles from Frankfurt to London UK. It 's over 2,500 from NYC to LA. Not so bad for $7.99!
                        Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

You could order it from tube town Germany
                          Hammond 290CEX Fender Power 125P26A Vibrolux - Tube-Town GmbH

Comment

Working...
                          X