Custom 64' Super reverb pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom 64' Super reverb pics

heres what I've been working on. I'm going to put two 15" JBL D130F speakers and I'll more than likely be reconing them with 4ohm kits. This thing is huge. I figured I'd have a little fun.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...Picture085.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...Picture084.jpg

you're gonna put wheels on that thing, right?
    "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

might need gokart tires

Comment

What is that, Birch? Make a kickback, so it can get tilted on its wheels. +1 for gokart wheels.

Comment

its pine, got it from homedepot. it was the cheaper stuff, paid 15$ total. I was looking at some on ebay, premade and kits and I figured I could do it for cheaper and it gave me the fexability to make what I want. I was trying to figure out what to use for a kickback, but that is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by truetone View Post
            its pine, got it from homedepot. it was the cheaper stuff, paid 15$ total. I was looking at some on ebay, premade and kits and I figured I could do it for cheaper and it gave me the fexability to make what I want. I was trying to figure out what to use for a kickback, but that is a good idea.
            I thought you were building a Head. Either way. I would put big wheels on there, and buy a few safty straps for wrappin around the wheels and the whole cabnit (like a trailer strap for 4 wheelers (2) that completely goes around the bottom and over the tires) to stop any Unwanted vibration while playing. Check this Marshall 800 2 channel 2205, completely redone preamps. The Transformers are original Drakes that came in it. "83.
            BTW, Pine has some great frequencys.... Make sure you use it on the front and back.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by NightWinder; 04-20-2007, 04:32 AM. Reason: Forgot somthin.....Forums nosy!!

Comment

would it be a problem to make the baffle board out of laminated pine, there solid pieces just glued together to make a larger piece.

Comment

Working...
              X