No announcement yet.

Noise problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220417_231439_1.gif Views:	0 Size:	2.87 MB ID:	958456 ... 20220417_231439.mp4

yellow-plate
    blue-cathode

I.will try to find a similar tube to test it.
    Attached Files
    "If it measures good and sounds bad, it is bad. If it measures bad and sounds good, you are measuring the wrong things."

Comment

Swapped the tube with another 12bh7 and bouncing the same please.
      "If it measures good and sounds bad, it is bad. If it measures bad and sounds good, you are measuring the wrong things."

Comment

Originally posted by catalin gramada View Post
        [URL=filedata/fetch?id=958456&d=1650226778]

yellow-plate
        blue-cathode
        Thanks, voltage variations are clearly related.
        Can you determine, how much the cathode voltage changes per 1V plate voltage change?

- Own Opinions Only -

Comment

Well, it didn't bouncing so much now, the plate more like +/- 0.2-0.3 v max with an average of 0.02-0.05v. The cathode follow less than half. This is an empirical estimation of what I saw on the screen. I.m not able to use the scope to do precise value determination.

Comment

I didn't mean to confuse. You are chasing noise, which I assumed was the HF stuff. I was trying to suggest the bouncing is normal and to be ignored.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
            X