Looking for Tweed Deluxe cabinet parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Tweed Deluxe cabinet parts

New at posting here. I built a Tweed Deluxe cabinet and need to find the correct parts. I would like to get parts that are replica accurate. Where can I get the feet and handle. Pictures I have seen show feet but no detail and the handle looks like a dark brown leather. Alos looking for the screws that moun the the back panels. I have plenty of Fender chrome screws and washers but are these correct for this vintage style of amp?
    Thanks for the suggestions.

Have you checked out Mojo?

Mojo Musical Supply Vintage Musical Supply Parts for Amplifiers & Guitars
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."
    - Yogi Berra

Comment

I have been thru mojo's catalog. The glide feet look like hardware store furniture glides(very generic style) and the leather handles don't look the same as the one you can buy from Fender. I guess I could call their service desk.

I was hoping someone that has restored a Tweed Deluxe would chime in and divulge a source for these items. I am striving for a period correct Deluxe. Thanks.

Comment

CEdist.com has some OEM fender corners, feet, etc. that bear the Fender name. I see the old sphinx and metal glides there and some OEM style corners.

Good luck.

Comment

thanks blewgrass, I will check them out.

Comment

Working...
          X