Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic Grill Cloth Help

Hello all,

Does anyone know where i can find grill cloth like that used on Acoustic bass amps? I want a fairly sheer black grill cloth for a project I am working on.

example:

thanks!
    -david
    Attached Files

Go visit Antique Electronic Supply and check out their selection of grille cloth. They will have black as well as numerious other colors and pattern.

Lots of places sell grille cloth. You can even google it, and find places I wouldn't have thought of.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Go visit Antique Electronic Supply and check out their selection of grille cloth. They will have black as well as numerious other colors and pattern.

Lots of places sell grille cloth. You can even google it, and find places I wouldn't have thought of.
      Unfortunately AES doesn't have anything like that.

I have some peavey PA speakers that use a similar grille cloth. Maybe look for peavey OEM stuff?
      In the future I invented time travel.

Comment

This stuff looks thin, but the picture isn't very good!
        Speaker Grill Cloth Black Yard 70" Wide 260-335

Comment

That stuff is a fine weave fabric.
          I think the OP is looking for a coarse weave, as posted, like Peavey amps.

Comment

it is strange that this is so hard to find.....

Comment

Marshall Black/Grey (EC Fret) Weave Grill Cloth | eBay

Thats a fairly coarse weave. He sells other cloths too which are similar. Based in the UK though.

Comment

Working...
              X