Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what tolex can we used in guitar amp and speaker cabinet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what tolex can we used in guitar amp and speaker cabinet?

There are two kinds of fake leather( vinyl) decorating bag,funiture , and cabinet . Commonly PVC is mainly used to cover guitar amp and speaker cabinet .
    Some people like use 0.3-0.4 mm tolex for lower cost, which is too thinner and easy scratched. We recommend 0.7-0.8mm tolex which can give your cabinet long life .Because guitar amp and cabinets were always taken along with player anywhere, surface of cabinets need strong protect.
    Other tolex must have an interwoven cloth backing tolex, The interwoven cloth backing tolex will let tolex post on surface of wood easily and firmly. It will let your cabinet high quality.
    Tube guitar amp, hand made effect pedal , power attenuator , Vinyl and tweed tolex, speaker grill KLDguitar.com
    Click image for larger version

Name:	KLD-vinyl-tolex-speaker-cabinet-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	513.9 KB
ID:	869853
    Click image for larger version

Name:	KLD-vinyl-tolex-speaker-cabinet-7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	869854

This is getting too much SPAM like.
    Not appropriate for the forum used. Maybe in the plug your product section. But definitely not here.

Comment

^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^
      ^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^
      ^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^
      ^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^
      ^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^

Can some moderator either move this post to where it belongs, remove the commercial links or both?

To add insult to injury, this is not even one of the dubious "contributions" by KLD, cut and pasted from R.G. Keen's or Steve Ahola's sites but text straight from his own ad !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks.
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Can I get a warm team-logo football jersey made of this stuff?
        This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
          Can I get a warm team-logo football jersey made of this stuff?
          Oh, I bought some Marshall Tolex underwear ... all I can say is that it was very uncomfortable, but boy, I felt like a Guitar God.
          Probably what Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin and Kurt Cobain used to wear.
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
          X