X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The schematic file is
    62_Westinghouse_H69ACS1_139.djvu
    but it doesn't work. I've tried 3 diff pieces of software to open it."

Try Irfanview; don't forget the plugins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Curtis, dB AudioTech View Post
      "The schematic file is
      62_Westinghouse_H69ACS1_139.djvu
      but it doesn't work. I've tried 3 diff pieces of software to open it."

Try Irfanview; don't forget the plugins.
      LizardTech DjVu 3.1 opened the file but it was blank . I just tried Irfanview and it failed, decode error . If someone can open it for me that would be great, and convert it to pdf/jpeg.

Comment

It works

Simply works. I plugged in my guitar, bypassed the record deck, used a small 6Ohm 50Watt speaker for output. I definitely need a pedal for gain and eq control. Next, i'm going to build a single speaker enclosure and shop for a new speaker. I've built a open tube style mount like the Ampeg and Univibe amps.

Comment

I have recently been collecting phonograms from garage sales and ebay. I have set myself a budget and won't go over that amount for any of them. I have four now, which is probably enough to keep me busy for the rest of the year. 3 of them are stereo, and my plan is to use the chassis and PT to make a 15W PP using Russian 6N2P (12AX7 ish)and 6N18N (EL84 ish) valves, which are currently on order. the design will pretty much follow the Lamington design by Grant Wills. the existing valves are 9pin so making the sockets useful and the non-electro caps are Mullard mustards which apparently contain all the mojo that has been lost since the invention of the compact disc. I will use the M1115 100V audio transformer ($10 each) for OPT. I made a Lamington as my first project and I'm really enjoying it. I really should build a cabinet for it.

the OPTs from the stereo phongrams I will use to make SE amps at a later stage.
          It's not microphonic - it's undocumented reverb.

Comment

Your amp would easily convert to Fender 5F2 circuit.

Comment

Working...
            X