No announcement yet.

Laboratory Regulated Power Supply Conversion

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Laboratory Regulated Power Supply Conversion

    Dear all,

    I recently found in a garbage an old Lambda Electronics Regulated power supply. All tubes and other electronics works properly. I would like to have your suggestions on how to convert it into a guitar amp ? Because it looks great and was made to last, I would like this conversion to be as less invasive as possible. At least from my very limited knowledge of tube amplifier, it seems possible.

    Attached are some pictures and the schematic.

    Many many thanks.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	871566Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	871567Click image for larger version

Name:	Schematic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	615.9 KB
ID:	871568

  • #2
    You will need an output transformer for starters.


    • #3
      Thanks Jazz P Bass.
      Naively, I though of replacing the "BBM-12-001" transformer on the schematic by the appropriate one (and adding the speaker jack output).


      bostanci escort
      sisli escort mecidiyekoy escort
      pendik escort
      sex vidio
      altyazili porno
      antalya escort
      beylikduzu eskort bayan eskort bayan escort antalya sirinevler bayan escort
      gaziantep escort gaziantep escort
      atasehir escort
      antalya escort bayan escort atakoy
      izmit escort
      ankara escort
      replica watches