5E3 Build on hold for PARTS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5E3 Build on hold for PARTS!!!

Feel my pain...I've got my board done, it's been done for two weeks, and I've been waiting for my chassis to arrive so I can continue. I just got word from Weber that they have been sitting on my shipment for the last 11 days because they're waiting for my transformer to arrive from Heybooer! I thought they'd ship the chassis and tube sockets, wire, and other essentials so I could wire it up, then drop ship the transformer later. No such luck. They are going to ship it all at once...
    Thanks for letting me vent...I'm dying to get the amp ready. I just yesterday ordered the cab and speaker from Mojo. A tweed covered cab with a Celestion Blue. It's going to be a great amp and I've never even played a Deluxe in my 40 years of playing! I am ready to play one now, I can tell you!
    Thermionic vacuum devices rule.

Remember: most of the pleasure is in the anticipation.

I recently finished a Mojo kit. The Mojo cabinet is beautiful.

Comment

I know the wait is killing you, but trying to install the trannies at the end of the build would not be fun at all. Just my .02. If you take your time and build it right it's going to last a very long time. Rob

Comment

Working...
      X