Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a mission amps deluxe kit come with instructions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a mission amps deluxe kit come with instructions?

Well I guess the title pretty much says it all. I have done some work on my amps before but never built a complete amp.

Main thing I am concerned with is the correct order in which to install everything.

Thanks

Bruce supplies links to a complete online step-by-step building guide and other docs.

Comment

Those step by step instructions must be new then.

When I got my 5E3 2 years ago, it came with some printouts of the layout, etc, plus a link to a website with a bunch of pictures. Lots of them out of focus, unfortunately, or a bit outdated. Eventually I figured everything out with excellent assistance of Bruce and the online community.

Comment

The link is new, as of about a year ago, and they are not a bunch of out of focus pictures.
        It starts from a blank tube socket and moves forward in order.
        It's always a work in progress, as after 1350 kits, I am still amazed to find builders asking questions about the build or pictures that I never thought of as being confusing.
        Bruce

Mission Amps
        Denver, CO. 80022
        www.missionamps.com
        303-955-2412

Comment

Good to read that the instructions were updated with better pictures, and are organized in build order. That will be very helpful, especially to novice builders.

My comment was about the older website.

Comment

Originally posted by koen View Post
            Good to read that the instructions were updated with better pictures, and are organized in build order. That will be very helpful, especially to novice builders.

My comment was about the older website.
            Yeah, I knew you meant the old stuff my friend....

Attached is a random example.

One of these days I'm going to build one from scratch again, set my digital camera up and spend some time on doing mpg or mov files to go with it... I can't type very fast but being from Motown, I can still talk about 200 words a min. ha ha
            Attached Files
            Bruce

Mission Amps
            Denver, CO. 80022
            www.missionamps.com
            303-955-2412

Comment

Wow - now that is a great picture. Probably one of the clearest pics of the guts I have come accross so far. Even though I have finished building my Mission 5E3 over 2 years ago, would you be willing to share the link where I can see all the pictures for future reference?

Comment

I think I might have to buy a kit just to get the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by koen View Post
                  Wow - now that is a great picture. Probably one of the clearest pics of the guts I have come accross so far. Even though I have finished building my Mission 5E3 over 2 years ago, would you be willing to share the link where I can see all the pictures for future reference?
                  Send me a personal email at info@missionamps.com
                  Bruce

Mission Amps
                  Denver, CO. 80022
                  www.missionamps.com
                  303-955-2412

Comment

Just ordered a full kit from you Bruce

Comment

Working...
                    X