DYI tagging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYI tagging

I stumbled across a cheap eyelet board kit at local building supplier (assorted 4mm eyelets and crimping tool for under $5!) and it had copper eyelets in it so I couldn't believe my luck!

So I got some switchboard from a local electrical wholesaler and voila! The switch board was too thick to use the crimping tool, but I used a tight drill and the eyelets tapped into the holes with a hammer, so they are wedged in tight.

This one looks pretty primitive but should do the trick for the main board for my 1st 5G9. (It doesn't have enough holes to mount the 68k grid stoppers for V1, but I'm putting them at the input sockets anyway)
    Attached Files
    Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Originally posted by tubeswell View Post
    I stumbled across a cheap eyelet board kit at local building supplier (assorted 4mm eyelets and crimping tool for under $5!) and it had copper eyelets in it so I couldn't believe my luck!

So I got some switchboard from a local electrical wholesaler and voila! The switch board was too thick to use the crimping tool, but I used a tight drill and the eyelets tapped into the holes with a hammer, so they are wedged in tight.

This one looks pretty primitive but should do the trick for the main board for my 1st 5G9. (It doesn't have enough holes to mount the 68k grid stoppers for V1, but I'm putting them at the input sockets anyway)
    Great idea... DIY can be primitive, but effective.
    Bruce

Mission Amps
    Denver, CO. 80022
    www.missionamps.com
    303-955-2412

Comment

Working...
    X