MARK IV Switching Marix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARK IV Switching Marix

I have one on the bench and I need the switching matrix or something. Also is the schematic floating around correct?
    Any help would be appreciated.

They're in here.

http://www.tubefreak.com/mesa.htm

Comment

I have those but the switching section is missing.

Comment

There all pretty much the same right?

http://www.tubefreak.com/tremvrb5.gif

Comment

Not really.

Comment

Gregg, Are you looking for a block diagram switching matrix or a matrix schematic...some Mesa service packages have block diagrams, some don't. Also, are you working on a IV"A" or a IV"B"? Not sure what the differences are because, although I've worked on several Mark IV's, they belong to cusomers that bring them in from time to time for retube or whatever and they all seem the same to me. There probably are subtle differences (or maybe not so subtle)...the Mark IV isn't known for it's subtleties :-0

Comment

I'm looking for a matrix schematic something similar to the one in DR or Tremoverb. I'm trying to figure out when the LDRs are on or off. Actually below each one is written when it's on /I guess/ except for RY1 and RY2 which are relays I suppose. I would appreciate a schematic though. Also the power supply section schematic is missing.

Comment

if you post your email address, I can try to send you what I have....it's an 11 meg pdf file. make sure your server can handle it.
                Last edited by tim; 10-20-2006, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Try here : forummail_22@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Gregg....check your email. You should have it. Let me know if you got it or not....
                    Cheers,
                    Tim

Comment

Sorry, I didn't get it. I think there's a 10MB message limit. Maybe you should try spliting it with WinRar or something.

Comment

just sent two 5meg files..one is for the "a" model, the other was for the "b" model.
                        -tim-

Comment

Working...
                        X