Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TL604CP source or substitute\adaptation of another chip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TL604CP source or substitute\adaptation of another chip?

Hi all,
    I'm trying to fix my GK250ML, and it appears that one of the PMOS electronic switch ICs has gone bad.

Since TI and Panasonic say the chip is obsolete, anybody got one lying around they don't care to hang onto for their estate sale <grin>

I have a pretty deep stock of various ICs, including some really rare ones, but not this baby. Sell, trade, whatever?

Or has someone done a PCB layout for a ADG419 workaround they would be willing to share? I suppose I can do one if I gotta, but I hate to reinvent the wheel. Somebody said they thought Peavey had come up with a work-around... anyone know anything about that??

Thanks,

Bart

Yes, Peavey knows about it. COntact their parts department and ask about the TL604 replacement. It is a small board that perches, so check dimensions on it for fit - there is not a lot of room in a 250ML

If parts doesn;t know dimensions, talk to the service guys there. Gene Ford is helpful: gford@peavey.com
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks, Enzo. I contact Peavey.

Comment

Working...
      X