M-80 popping buzzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-80 popping buzzing

I have a M-80 chorus Fender amp, and everytime I go to play it, it pops buzzes and I cant even turn up the volume past one. Sometimes it will play perfect and I dont even touch it, and other times it will just go berzerk. Its a solid state, and I really dont want to send it out. If someone could give me some tips, I would be thankful. I also have to replace both 12in speakers, I think i found a pair, and I was wondering how I could change them myself. Please someone help!

Fender

Does it have FX return ? if it does plug in their and see what you get also do you look for broken or cold solder joints?

Comment

Does it only do this when something ios plugged into it? Does it make noises when just standing there running on its own?
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

yes

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        Does it only do this when something ios plugged into it? Does it make noises when just standing there running on its own?
        It could sit there with nothing plugged into it and it will pop, sometimes if I let it just sit after I plug it in and turn it on it will be ok, but other times it will just go crazy buzzing and popping and I wont be able to play it. I usually just plug my guitar in, my pedal, and then turn it on.

Comment

I am not much of a electronics type of person, its something I would like to learn about, if it was that, what kind literature could I find?

Comment

Working...
          X